Chapter 24: Robot Rampage


[AN: Some of the scientific stuff that might be present here is probably just pseudo-science. Don't take it too seriously. Come to think about it, I don't think anyone takes this fic seriously.]

When everyone was already fast asleep, the rampage began. The robots that Sheldon himself built and programmed out of the remnants of that white one he used when he wooed Mr. Krabs's mother went out to the city to destroy every source of food using a single blast of a powerful, silent laser.

"It's not like I would go out there myself to destroy stuff manually, right?" Sheldon said as he stared at the monitor and watched the white, stingray-like robots destroy all restaurants, grocery stores, and food carts throughout the town. Some were also programmed to vaporize all foodstuffs in cupboards in every home. "That's what a brain is for! I swear, I'll get back at Mr. Krabs for good! Getting the secret formula simply isn't enough. It's time for me... I mean us... to push the next frontier and plan world domination!"

"Yeah, pretty much," I replied.

"And for the finale... I'll destroy the Krusty Krab!" Sheldon shouted. "Wait, you did tell me that you renovated the Krusty Krab just to put holes in Mr. Krabs's wallet, right?"

"Sure did."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sheldon shouted as his laughter echoed throughout the laboratory.
"Substance has been analyzed..." K-3N said, thus interrupting the conversation. "The saliva of the snail is actually infected by a mutated strain of rabies that made the man it bit act like a snail. The saliva, therefore, isn't made of venom like those of undersea serpents and those in the lands. It has immediate effects and can't be cured. As of now, its casualty is already dead. The cause of the mutation is unknown, but if this spreads to more people, this can start a deadly epidemic."

The monitor's screen divided into two halves, one focusing on the robots and the other on the snail spit. Sheldon was still watching the robots while I inquired about the substance.

"K-3N, assess substance for chemical modification potentials," I said.

"There's a way to weaken the virus though to prevent it from being fatal," K-3N replied. "There's also a way to modify the virus to convert it into an antidote. Even so, it can still lead to disasters if left unchecked. It's a good thing you've captured that snail before it starts a plague."

"Like, what disasters?" I asked.

"If that's the case, anyone who gets infected by ingesting the substance (by accident) will act like a snail for the rest of his or her life although it will no longer be fatal. It will just be debilitating for the person's lifestyle."
"Interesting," I said. "Can such substances be used for mass mind control? If the snail was able to make a man act like it, perhaps I can use this principle for world domination..."

"Maybe so. If you are able to find a way to mutate cells from a sample of your DNA and transform it into those similar to the stuff I found in the snail spit, there's a chance that people who ingest the chemical that you can create will submit to your will. You do know that people act the way they do because of their genetic makeup and a part of the brain that creates consciousness and free will, right?"

"Yes, maybe..." I replied.

"Therefore, if you can transform the substance such that your DNA sample's mutated cells react with the DNA of the victim via the bloodstream either after the chemical is injected or ingested, there's a good chance that the person will lose free will and link himself or herself to you as if you are his or her master due to genetic mutations and damages to the nervous system. But to achieve that, you will have to determine the unknown cause of the mutation and conduct an experiment to see if that works on human cells."

"Well then," I said. "Thanks for the information."

"You have to remember though, that potential weapons of mass destruction such as this are failures if there isn't an antidote, so you'd better work on that too."

"We're so close to ruling the world," I said to Sheldon after the computer's monitor focused on the robots again. I saw that the Krusty Krab has been reduced to ashes and blown away by the breeze. There was nothing left on the site but the original white sands it stood on. The other restaurants were simply torn down by one shot of a laser and made to look derelict. Invisible lasers also encircled the outskirts of Bikini Bottom so that people can't go out to hunt for other food sources.

"Meanwhile, I also created this food replicator while watching the robots destroy all other business competitors," Sheldon said as he showed me a gadget that looks like a coffeemaker. "Nothing can possibly go wrong if we can just continue replicating whatever remaining stocks of patties we have. The next thing I'll work on is an InfiniFridge, which will keep food fresh forever."

He stood up to demonstrate it to me.

"Here is a biscuit," he said. "I'll place it in here, then press the red button." A pink light analyzed the substance and a perfect replica of the biscuit came out on top of the replicator. Both were just as edible.
"The replicator was a blueprint I actually illustrated for the Science fair when I was in the fifth grade, but I was disqualified on grounds that I've completely forgotten about," he told. "Perhaps it's a good thing that I was never able to build it lest that greedy, red-headed cheapskate gets a hold of it and use it to replicate his money to make my life more miserable and shove it in my face that he's more successful than I am. Well, look who's laughing now! Of all the people who would help me out, I can't believe it's you!"

"Not for long," I thought to myself.


[AN: Kaiya, really?

lol, after what you have done, I now have more respect for my other flamers. If you are to flame my story, FCOL (for crying out loud), can you at least do it properly like what the rest are doing, putting their efforts and time to pinpoint everything that seems to be wrong with this fanfic, instead of spamming my reviews list with useless, incoherent comments?

SOLmaster, when did you last see Bieber appear in the story itself, as in, say a line or do something? He's just one scene, a few chapters or something. Perhaps you're right. Maybe telling everyone to stay away if they hate it won't make them. It's human nature to dwell on the things we loathe more than the things we can actually create. It's an error of the human mind to notice the tiny black dot in every white sheet of paper. But I won't give up on my dream to become a great writer! I will redeem this story no matter what, even if everyone else says it can't be!

RingmasterJ5, that was pretty funny even if it's a bad review. You actually made me, the author of this 'atrocious' fanfic, laugh. XD

the truther, Bieber can and will be a legend for centuries to come, his masterpieces immortalized for all of time! Never say Never! And by fashion sense, I did not mean fads. I meant your personal style. I don't believe that personal style or fashion sense should follow fads. It's the choice of the person to follow fads or not.

Gokiburi Prince, okay.

Mr. Kokomo, that will push them to destroy all other restaurants and food sources in this chapter as phase 2 of the plan.

Heir-to-the-throne, really? Tara? All Ebony did in every fucking chapter was just describe the hideous stuff she's wearing, fuck Draco, and/or slit her wrists.

Very Very Tired Reviewer, 1. yes Tara is a goff! She said so herself!; 2. Yes, they growl and scream. Some examples: Slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold.
3. well then. Justin Bieber has a song about his parents breaking up, and it's not about breaking up with some teenage girl.
4. technically, all of modern 'music' as we know it comes from the same place. As far as I know, pop and rock are both descendants of classical music, which makes them cousins in a way.
5. yep, at least you guys know how to review properly even if they are flames! This lol dude just spammed my review list with nonsense stuff!

icearrows1200, 1. Karen 'died' after Pearl destroyed her, so K-3N and Karen are two different computers that serve a similar purpose.
2. Okay. So it is.

Zoids Fanatic, PROVE IT. PROVE THAT I'M JUST FAKING THIS! Do it as pedantically as I did when I corrected your grammar and spelling. I'm giving you the freedom to pinpoint everything that possibly proves that I'm not really a preppy chick (which I am! In fact, I, like, so totally need to get my nails done again!). Also, prove that I'm not a Justin Bieber fan. How exactly do they write and what makes me any different? If you win, I will drop this story for good. I'll be the judge of course, because I'm the one who knows myself.

Ignorance Your New Best Friend, you disgust me. You aren't even reviewing. You're no different from that guy who spammed my review wall, only, you can actually form coherent, grammatically correct sentences. You're just wasting space to try and shove to my face that you love that band.]

No comments:

Post a Comment